Tuesday, May 29, 2007

yet another barbecue

After running around attending other people's weekend festivities, Jim and I had one more event to hit on Sunday night - the barbecue we hosted at our loft for friends, family, and a visiting dignitary from the Philippines, my cousin Dr. Bert.

I didn't take any pictures because I was running around getting everyone fed and full of drinks, but thankfully, Angel blogged it and posted some pics. Ed and Davefrom blogdowntown 2.0 were both in attendance and wielding some impressive camera lenses, so hopefully they'll post some pics soon, in which case I'll link to it.

There were a few teenagers at the barbecue and they were snapping up a storm as well. I'm expanding my reach - I'll be on a few MySpace pages soon! Okay, that's scaring me a little bit now that I think about it.

Anyway, thanks to all who helped out, brought some food and/or drink, and those who came out and helped make it such a fun gathering. Jim and I slept through most of yesterday, recovering from all the weekend activity, but we had a blast and hope everyone had a great holiday weekend as well.

1 comment:

Gabrielle P said...

I am humbled by your hostessing prowess. We had a great time and can't wait to return your hospitality. Thanks to you both for including us!