Monday, August 13, 2007

downtown is so bloggy...

Downtown Los Angeles is so bloggy (3rd bloggiest in the country, to be precise) that even our dogs blog. In addition to blogdowntown and the blogs on their blogroll, there's Urban Memo, Skid Row Dude, a condominium, and an automated pay toilet. I saw Bert this weekend, he told me he's giving it a shot as well and today, my dog launched his blog, (213)dog. Yeah, I didn't know he could type, either.

wonton gets tangled
He's a very smart dog, but I don't think he knows what he's getting into.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that a piece of tofu named Tofujii is also blogging.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no- Wonton has his own blog; now my White Dog will be jealous. But she's not as smart- her typing consists of her walking on my keyboard, so I need to work on that first.

Isis and I will be checking in on (213) Dog and seeing what he's up to.