Saturday, January 29, 2005

bubba speaks

I will forever think of Bill Clinton as my President.

"William Jefferson Clinton was elected President of the United States in 1992, and again in 1996. Under his leadership, the United States enjoyed the strongest economy in a generation and the longest economic expansion in U.S. history."

Since it's all about me, never mind what the U.S. was experiencing when he was in office, I enjoyed the greatest economic prosperity ever. And he's a freakin' rock star. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard he was coming downtown, to speak at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion on March 2nd and 3rd, as part of the Music Center Speaker Series.

If you don't already subscribe to the Speaker Series, then you can purchase single tickets starting February 22, 2005. Details can be found on the Los Angeles Music Center website. I'm so excited!

No comments: