Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i've got lots of reading and writing to do

This Thursday is the deadline for submitting materials to the Downtown Writers Group for review at the next meeting on November 1, 2007. I've got my finished screenplay to submit, but I'm working on the outline for my next project and I'm hoping to finish it quickly so that I can submit that for review as well.

After the last meeting, which was also our first meeting, a couple of us walked away from the DLANC center marveling at how enjoyable our discussion was. Others have mentioned to me how motivating it was to read and be read and how they were looking forward to the next meeting and the next round of reads. I hope that feeling was widespread and that it continued, because I'm still totally psyched about the group and I'm really looking forward to our next meeting.

No comments: