Friday, June 01, 2007

in a frenzy this month

I'm participating in ScriptFrenzy this month. So in addition to rewriting the screenplay I've been working on, the one my producers have been waiting on for a couple months now, I'm going to write a first draft of my next project. It'll be horrible, but it'll be a start and hopefully it will make me use my time more wisely.

It'll be a challenge - the social calendar is filling up quickly for the month of June. I've got something going on every weekend and the weeknights are filling in as well. Did I mention that I recently renewed my gym membership?

I haven't been going to the gym for the past year, but I managed to score a really good renewal rate and I have over a dozen sessions with a trainer that I never used. So I made the appointment and start with a new trainer on Monday as well as Pilates Reformer classes next week. I'm barely going to have enough time to goof off.

No comments: