Monday, March 27, 2006

1973 nikon f2 slr 35mm camera needs a good home

My friend Sandra's dad, in the process of moving, found an old camera that he had in storage for the last 30 years - a Nikon F2 SLR 35mm camera. And now he's putting it up for sale. He's got 41 pictures of it up here if you want to take a look. Here's an excerpt of what he had to say about the camera:
It's an original 35 mm, Nikon F2 Professional Camera, Serial #7345468--still in great condition with many of the original accessories:

*Black body (Back in the days, this style cost much, much more than the chrome version.)
*Authentic, black Nikon Leather Case with velvet interior
*Authentic camera neck strap attached
*Flash coupler for F2 shoe
*Nikon wide-angle 28 mm lens with case and strap
*Nikon Telefoto lens - variable 86 mm - 135 mm
*Plus 4 must-have filters

This camera is rare, and because of its condition, it's collector quality. Professionals, as well as those just learning the fundementals of photography, would appreciate an item like this. My grandkids keep telling me to put this up on eBay and let someone else enjoy the joys I got from this camera. So here it goes --- my first eBay sale from a garage full of my treasures from the olden days.

It reminds me of my dad's old Pentax, the one my sister's ex-boyfriend the crackhead stole. But that's another post for another day.

No comments: