Tuesday, April 19, 2005

artwalk mop-up

My stylist and her sister couldn't make it so I threw myself together as best I could considering I was already drunk. Everyone was running late, I finished the bottle and watched my new robot Dante dance until brilliant photographer friend arrives sans his large scale oil painter wife and we artwalk.

My numerologist, astrologer, and winner of a Pat Benatar look-alike contest joined us at Bert Green Fine Art thirty minutes later. We didn't hit that many galleries. I wish we spent a little more time with Francesco at El Nopal. I know we wound up at a bar, because I remember meeting this cute photographer with amazing eyes and a lower lip I wanted to nibble on. I didn't get to do that and I don't know why. I don't remember his name but I hope I run into him again. I remember saying, "Take one for the team" repeatedly throughout the night, but I don't remember if anyone did and to what benefit. Oh yeah, I made out with ceramics guy. That was fun.

No comments: