Wednesday, February 23, 2005

what 5th and spring is...

Inspired by the Manolo, here's what I'm...

Watching...

Reading...

Grooving To...

Wanting...

And like the Manolo, I also dig Netflix. Thanks to Netflix, DISH, Academy screeners, and the rain, I watched a lot of movies this past week. Partial list:

The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
Garden State
Hotel Rwanda (Don Cheadle and Keir Pearson both deserve the Oscar)
Better Luck Tomorrow
Fist of Legend
Ran
Million Dollar Baby
The Matrix
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
50 First Dates

Also,

Where I Frequently Dine...

Where I Got My Drunk On The Other Night...

1 comment:

celia said...

The BonaVista Lounge rotates(!) 360, taking you once around every 90 minutes or something like that. The decor is very 80's cheese and so is the music. Plant your tongue firmly in cheek and order one of the overpriced specialty drinks in a commemorative mug. I went there during a break in the rain, the view was intoxicating and the drinks were weak but my friend from Philly had to see it. I don't hold it against them that they threw me out after a drunken brawl once in the early 90's.