Friday, April 01, 2005

i confess

I am the stereotypical ex-Catholic schoolgirl gone bad. Not only am I the product of many years of parochial school, but I was raised in a convent. My sister and I once followed a hot priest through a department store because we thought he looked like a hotter version of Father Ralph de Bricassart from the Thorn Birds. Since all the news channels are on a Pope Deathwatch, my Catholic school upbringing and how it has fucked me up is very much on my mind today. When I'm not thinking about that, I'm checking out the devastatingly hot priests on the Calendario Romano priest calendar. I know I've already secured my place in hell, but filing this in my BOMB (beat-off memory base) means they're sending a limo for me when I buy the farm. (Thanks to SocialiteLife for bringing this to my attention.) I've got a date tonight, so I'm going to grab my little friend and take a "disco nap". Bless me Father, for I am going to sin...

No comments: