Thursday, March 31, 2005

working through the pain

I am all out of painkillers and muscle relaxants. But my sister gave me these meditation CDs that help her manage pain, I really should give them a try. There has been so much going on that I collapse every night from exhaustion and can't lift my arms to blog. The last night I took the painkiller/muscle relaxant cocktail I had these really freaky dreams where my window treatments were trying to suffocate me in my sleep. Yeah, I'm done.

There are so many things going on this weekend that I'm not sure where I'm going to be. Los Angeles residents do suffer from an embarrassment of riches. But somehow I need to squeeze this in:

National Foot Model Casting Call

Los Angelenos are invited to step into Old Navy's foot model casting call this weekend at the Third Street Promenade store. We all can't be runway models... but anyone could be a foot model!

All contestants will have official "footography" taken and will be entered to be the next national foot model in Old Navy's Top Flip-Flop Model Contest, which will "feeture" the feet in an Old Navy circular... plus the person will receive 365 pairs of flip-flops and free pedicures for a year(!).

Where: Old Navy
1232 Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA
(310) 576-9166

Date: Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3
Time: 12:00pm -- 3:00pm


The contest runs from March 28 to April 10 -- entry forms are available at all Old Navy locations in Los Angeles and throughout California. For more contest details visit http://www.flipahead.com/

I could use free pedicures for a year.

No comments: