Thursday, March 03, 2005

i'm a wheel

This meme has been going around, (and around and around) I can't stop listening to a ghost is born, and I'm not going to get anything done today because Without A Trace is filming on my ledge, so here goes...

Choose a band and answer only in song titles by that band:

Wilco

Are you male or female?: I'm A Wheel
Describe yourself: Misunderstood
How do some people feel about you?: I Must Be High
How do you feel about yourself?: Less Than You Think
Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: Another Man's Done Gone
Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: Wishful Thinking
Describe what you want to be: Far, Far Away
Describe your current mood: At My Window Sad and Lonely
Describe your friends: We're Just Friends
Share a few words of wisdom: Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again)

If you're bored and/or lazy today, pick a band, answer the questions on your blog, post and link back to your blog. If you don't have a blog, post it on comments, but what are you waiting for?

No comments: