Saturday, November 05, 2005

i'm technology-challenged

It only took me two days to figure out how the phone works on my new Palm Treo. I almost crashed my car the first time my boss called me on it. Once I realized that odd ringing wasn't in my head, I had to figure out how to answer it with one hand and negotiate the 101 Freeway at 70 mph. But now I know how the phone works.

Yesterday in the middle of a big meeting with potential investors in our film fund, he started IMing me silly messages. I remained poker-faced while he giggled at my comments. So now I know how to use that function. I hope no one who wants to give us millions of dollars noticed.

Then there's the camera phone. I accidentally made this picture of the wall of CDs in my bedroom the wallpaper on my phone. So now I can't see the dial pad and don't know how to get rid of it.

my cds


That reminds me, I need to put away some CDS. I'm a mess.

No comments: