Saturday, November 26, 2005

i'm late with the spiderman 3 pics

I know, I know, I suck. I said I'd post the pics in a day or so and it's been longer than that. Did I mention that I'm a horrible photographer? If you read this blog with any regularity, you might have noticed my pictures suck. So I rely on professional photographers who understand my bone structure, and the kindness of friends with cameras. Currently, I'm waiting for my roommate, who took the pictures, to do something like digimark them or register them or something like that, I don't know. Then he'll email them back to me and let me know it's okay to post them. So hang tight and I'll post something to the superhero forum (thanks retro-man) when the pics are up. I know what it's like to keep checking back, only to have your hopes dashed on the rocks and I don't want to do that to you. Yes, I mean you.

No comments: