Friday, July 22, 2005

back to our regularly scheduled blogramming

Heat is not conducive to blogging. Neither is fear, uncertainty, heartbreak, unemployment, and I don't care what anyone else says, neither is cancer. I'm sorry to have worried anyone with the scarcity of posts, I've been spending almost every day with my sister and going out every night in an effort to avoid coming home and crying about it all. Thanks for the calls and emails, I guess I didn't realize some people actually look for that as well as drunken tales of whatever it is I do downtown.

I do have many things to report and many upcoming events I'm looking forward to hitting. I promise I'll gather up my notes and get back to it, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Dave Bullock / eecue said...

My heart goes out to you and I am inspired by your dedication to your sister. My mother was diagnosed with a pretty well advanced case of cancer a few years ago and I have been helping her through it in every way I can. Your sister is very lucky to have you in her life.