Monday, June 06, 2005

animal lovers, but no kooks

My laptop was stolen the other week. Then my DSL was down. I knew I wanted to take a break this weekend, but I felt like I was missing something, just not sure what. Then it appeared in my inbox:

CHIMP FECES TOSSING FETISH - m4t

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-77127168@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-06-05, 11:49AM PDT


Chimp shit tossing fetishist seeks man or woman to role play as caged chimp. I'll be the taunting zoogoer. Shit in your hand and hurl it at my face. I'll scream with shock and delight.

No kooks.


Did I mention how much I love Craigslist? (Thanks to my astrologer, even though I still hate him for Saturday night!)

1 comment:

Bruce W said...

Wow, now I thought I had seen everything on the Internet. Pretending to be chimps and...that's a new one even for me. Wow.